mit 9, 12 oder 15kVA
- Output Power:
- 61809: 9kVA
- 61812: 12kVA
- 61815: 15kVA
- Output voltage: 0~350V
- Output frequency: 30Hz~100Hz / DC
- High Power Density 15kVA in 3UH
- Intuitive Touch Panel Interface
- User selectable single phase or three phase output
- Full 4 quadrant, fully regenerative up to 100% of output current rating
- Specifically designed for EV, PV inverter and Smart Grid related test applications
- Programmable slew rate settings for voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage and current limits
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- Synchronize TTL signal of voltage changing
- LIST, PULSE, STEP mode functions for testing Power Line Disturbance (PLD) simulation
- Harmonics, inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer
- Comprehensive measurement capability, including current harmonics
- Universal AC Input Range
- Standard USB, LAN Interface
- Optional CAN, GPIB Interface
- Parallel output for higher power applications (Three phase only)
Chroma 61800 3U high series of regenerative grid simulators include three models with power ratings of 9kVA, 12kVA, and 15kVA and include single phase and 3-phase operation. With output voltage ranges up to 350VLN and 606VLL, each model can achieve 700VLN by a single phase 3-wire setup. Users are able to increase output power by configuring up to three units in parallel.
Chroma 61809/61812/61815 models are regenerative providing a complete energy-saving solution. The power generated by the DUT during the test can be easily fed back to the grid, rather than dissipated as heat, which protects the environment and lowers the cost of operation. With this capability, the 61809/61812/61815 models can be applied to applications in green energy products, such as PV inverters, energy storage systems (ESS), power conditioning systems (PCS), micro grids, power hardware-in-the-loop (PHIL), electric vehicle power supply equipment (EVSE), on-board charger (OBC) and bidirectional on-board charger (BOBC), etc.
For regulatory testing, 61809/61812/61815 models can be applied to IEC 61000-3-2/-3- 3/-3-11/-3-12 (international regulations for AC voltage testing), IEEE 1547/IEC 62116 (international regulations related to green power generation), electric vehicle to grid (V2G) testing, electric vehicle to load (V2L) testing, electric vehicle to home (V2H) testing, energy storage system (ESS) testing.
By using full digital control technology, these models provide a maximum 350VLN output voltage and 30Hz to 100Hz output frequency. The total harmonic distortion rate is less than 0.5% at full load and 50Hz/60Hz output frequency. In addition to AC output, a DC output mode and AC plus DC output mode is included which can be expanded to DC test and AC test with DC bias voltage. The current output capability can provide 3 times the RMS peak current, which is suitable for a DUT input inrush current test.
The 61809/61812/61815 models are also able to provide precision measurements such as RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, power factor, current crest factor and many others. By applying advanced DSP technology, they can easily simulate power line disturbance (PLD) using LIST, PULSE and STEP modes. Additional features such as the waveform synthesis function allows users to program various distorted harmonic waveforms required by some regulatory standards.
With the intuitive 5″ LCD touch screen interface, users can quickly get familiar with the instrument’s operation. Remote interfaces include standard USB, LAN, and optional GPIB, CAN interface. Instruments can be controlled by computer and Chroma Softpanel software for fast digital operation. In addition, Chroma also provides control drivers where users can use LabVIEW software to program integration applications of the control system.
- Kalibratoren tragbar
- LCR-Meter tragbar
- Leistungsmesser & PQA
- Oszilloskope tragbar
- Oszilloskope für PC
- Schreiber & Datenlogger
- Generatoren, Zähler & Verstärker
- LCR- & Impedanzanalysatoren
- Photomultiplier + Sockets
- Spektrumanalysatoren + VNA
- EMV + CE
- AC-Quellen, DC-Netzgeräte + Lasten
- CE Prüftechnik
- Demo + Vorführgeräte